fat cat tattoo and piercing

5362 likes 21 talking about this. Fat Kats specializes in all forms of tattooing including realism portraits traditional neo-traditional and new school.


Pin On Stuff For Lori Mac

Appointments are usually needed but some walk-ins available.

. Basic body piercing available too. At first glance it is difficult to tell which image is the photo as the tattoo is so intricately and painstakingly shaded that it looks almost lifelike. I went to JMU and got my first 3 tattoos done here.

Every artist we have is highly trained and wonderful at what they do. Its one of the few things I miss about Harrisonburg. The people are incredibly nice.

Billy Wang did my first tattoo behind my left ear its a gray star with a yin yang symbol in the center. My favorite tattoo artist is Porter. Closed Now CommunitySee All 1522 people like this 1549 people follow this 1751 check-ins AboutSee All 460 State Highway 49 Ste B 60946 mi Sutter Creek CA CA 95685 Get Directions 209 267-0444 Contact Fat Cat Tattoo on Messenger fat-cat-tattoohubbiz.

Locally owned and family operated since 1995 Fat Cat Tattoo is one of Sacramentos oldest tattoo shops. One of my nose piercings came off and I initially thought it had been stuck inside my nose. 95 reviews of Fat Cat Tattoos Body Piercing Fat Cats is where I have had most of my tattoos done actually all of them except for one.

7820 Fair Oaks Blvd. Contact-less payment available such as Venmo which was handy. They take customers for piercings until 7 PM.

Fat Cat Tattoo Tattoo Piercing Shop in Sutter Creek California 48 48 out of 5 stars. Random impulsivity brought me and my best friend to Fat Cat Tattoo on a Tuesday night. Were here to give you the best possible experience you can receive while getting your tattoo piercing or just to answer any questions that you may have.

Fat Cat Tattoo Write a Review Add Photo Location Hours 124 High Street Sutton West ON L0E 1R0 Get directions Edit business info About the Business Tattooing since 1989 Flash or Custom. All needles come prepackaged and sterilized and we use the highest quality medical-grade surgical steel. He does great work.

A Wide Range of Piercings Available. Piercing Pagoda 2651 201 E Magnolia Blvd Burbank CA 91502 Lisa Harrison Tattoos 17300 Beach Blvd Ste A1 Huntington Beach CA 92647 Claires 9301 Tampa Ave Northridge CA 91324 Outer Limits Tattoo Body Piercing 2981 Bristol St Costa Mesa CA 92626. All of our artists are versatile and offer a wide spectrum of work.

I didnt really come in for a tattoo or piercing so to speak but I came in for help with a piercing situation. Kats jaw dropping talent for realism is shown in the comparison between a portrait of a cat tattooed on a client and the original black and white photograph. 23 reviews of Alley Cat Tattoo Body Piercing Studio Love love love Alley Cat.

Call 905 841 5822 for more info Recommended Reviews. Fat Cat Tattoo Is a professional and friendly tattoo studio located at 21 Hannah street Porth. Had a pleasant experience at Fat Cat.

I have had my tongue pierced here my belly button and ears numerous amount of times. Kitty was our piercer. Quiet very few words.

We decided on a spur of the moment to get her medusa pierced 50 and I would re-pierce my lip 40. Reach out to any of the artists below. They specialize in American traditional realism black and grey and portrait tattoos.

Well educate you on aftercare and how to. We also have regular guest artists who come and work with us. Fat Cat Tattoos Body Piercing.

I also got my tongue and tragus pierced by Nick another fav. All artists are trained and certified in bloodborne pathogens. MEET OUR TEAM Fat Kat prides itself on a team of talented professional artists.

7820 Fair Oaks Blvd.


Pin On Tattoos


Pin On Tattoo


Pin On Ink


Pin On Tattoo Ideas


Pin On Tatto


Pin On Tattoos


Fat Cats Tattoos Home Facebook


Pin On Tattoos Henna And Piercings


Pin On Tattoos

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel